Need Help Paying Property Taxes

Community Partners offer Assistance


December 9, 2021

If you are unable to pay your Wayne County property taxes to prevent the loss of your home for tax foreclosure you may be able to get financial assistance and free legal help.

Wayne County Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)

(833) 742-1513

The Wayne County Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) is available to landlords and their renters within Wayne County who have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, who are experiencing housing instability, and whose household income is at or below...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024

Rendered 05/04/2024 02:55